* SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH GUIDANCE FROM LOCAL BOARD OF HEALTH
COVID PROCEDURES & PROTOCOLS
- Teams will be Cohort Size (per state guidelines)
- All unvaccinated Campers attending will obtain a PCR Covid test 72 hours before arriving at camp and provide All Out Soccer Camp, LLC with test results before arrival (can't arrive if not sent)
- All unvaccinated Campers will do a rapid test on arrival at camp
- This will create a camp bubble as nobody will leave camp unless for off site fields or emergencies.
- Daily health and screening checks for campers and staff
- Unvaccinated participants in a Team / Cohort have to be masked when indoors other than when they are sleeping. Eating will be outdoors when permitted.
- All participants (vaccinated or unvaccinated) will be required to wear a mask if traveling off site for camp related activities.