* SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH GUIDANCE FROM LOCAL BOARD OF HEALTH
COVID PROCEDURES & PROTOCOLS
- Teams will be Cohort Size (per state guidelines)
- All Campers attending will obtain a PCR Covid test 72 hours before arriving at camp and provide All Out Soccer Camp, LLC with test results before arrival (can't arrive if not sent)
- All Campers will do a rapid test on arrival at camp
- This will create a camp bubble as nobody will leave camp unless for off site fields or emergencies.
- Daily health and screening checks for campers and staff
- Team / Cohort does not have to be masked when in housing or practicing on the field in the cohort. When the cohort scrimmages another cohort they would have to be masked or when walking round the camp site. Swimming and eating campers or staff do not have to have wear a mask. Eating will be outdoors when permitted.